H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

FRIDAY. Friday, April 29, 2011











It's friday! Nope, no more rebecca black :P Today thinking skill was awesome, two period of it and lecturer played rebecca black on class' LCD o.O

Everyone is on their way home to kampung whereas I'm stuck in kl as I have competition tomorrow D: Well its okay, I shall study after competition for next week's topic test.

Headed to tutti frutti with Celeste and Karyn, the rest was supposed to join but grr, something cropped up. Its quite fun chatting with them and the yogurt is yummy! College is fun so far, and I love my awesome class PM15 :) Thou homework and studies is like so tough, but I still love class time cos PM 15 is fun. HAHAHA. Gotta start to work hard man. I had been listening to christian songs all these while and it never fail to bring me peace, I love my daddy God, JESUS!

Training tonight and i'm gonna drive to the court later, God bless me :) Hopefully tomorrow shah alam will win, which is our team! whoots, pray for us.

Just a short update, will be back soon , xoxo.
2:50 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog