H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Harrrrpyyyyy Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I got my Iphone I got my Iphone!

Its singapore package so I have no data plan, mum is still deciding to subscribe one for me, meanwhile I can only use normal sms instead of kakao talk D:


It was an awesome weekend for me. Due to captain ball competition, I wasn't able to go back jb for the long weekend, was kinda sad and depressed at first. But hey guess what, God had blessed me with a beautiful weekend in kl and probably the best weekend i had in kl so far :D

Competition on saturday and church on sunday, and guess what? I joined SCC last sunday. Being so attached to kids in my kids ministry in fgc, I can now serve the kids in new life. I miss kids ministry, and yeah now i'm involved in one.

This our captain ball team, for Shah Alam. And yeah, we only trained for two days.

We had training on friday night, before the real competition on sat, and we met up at 7 plus at church on saturday morning. And i actually agreed to drive my car to pj as well, I wonder where did i get the courage to agree that time. But oh well, I drove everyone back safely, thumbs up for stephanie!

We didn't expect to bring back any prize, and hey, we got silver! Thou we could have gotten gold if the refree wasn't unfair, ah i dont wanna start the topic. Still thank God for our silver medal (!)


The PJ team and the Shah Alam team, champs and runners up.

We prayed before the game started. The weather was so hot and we were sweating profusely, I actually drank four 100 plus can (include the one i brought myself). 


New Life Inter Church Competition :)


Okay, i'm damn black now, like some malay people and my limbs are aching like crazy.

Worth for the medal i guess.


4:28 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog