H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Jaybee Saturday, April 16, 2011






I'm back from kl for a few days back and going back kl tomorrow. SAD. But mum will be coming up this fri, hoorays! God has been really blessing me, I love my family.

Came back on wed night, after school ended. It's great to be home babeh! Went out with Eve, Charles and bi for lunch after bi came and pick me from salon as I was doing hair treatment. Went for lunch and we waited for kelly to knocked off from work :) and we went for dinner with kelly and dingwei, great day.


Wanted to go singapore on friday but it was rather unsuccessful so I stayed at home and rot. Spent some time with my grands (: Ja chih texted me and asked me out for movie and dinner at evening, and off I go! I had a great night with them, with some girls talk and crapped alot of jokes,and we watched HOP; the easter bunny! Thank you ja chih for giving me a lot of encouragements and advise as I'm facing some problems now, but after talking to her, felt alot better, truely like an angel sent by God to talk to me :)


Sat, got up in the morning and I asked mum to bring me to my favorite bak kut teh shop for branch, and headed to shopped awhile before I go for youth. It's damn awesome to be back in FGC, trust me, fgc is total heaven. I miss the worship and the people there, thanks for all the concern you guys showered when I turned up in church. Wishing badly to attend morning service tmr, but too bad I had to catch my flight in the morning. Went to celebrate granny's bday at night and sort of a family dinner before I return kl, and second round of makan with my awesome cliques. Wonderful supper :P Thanks eve for the ride home (:


I'm leaving tmr and coming back in a month time :X Hopefully able to attend one day of the teenz camp! hahahahahahahahahah and lastly, remember me in prayers.
10:11 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog