H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Happy kid :D Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hey readers, I'm super high now! This week had been a great week for me as many great and happy things falls on this week. Went to Evogue to do last bridal modelling as I'm leaving for KL this weekend D:  Went for lunch with bi before I went for modelling. Brought bi to have a walk around the old streets and vintage shops, and he helped me snap some niceeee pictures, facebook :)


The Best Chicken Chop Shop




Went to Haji Lane last week with mum :) I LOVE THE SHOPS THERE TO THE MAX I TELL YOU.




And I collected my long waited SPM results yesterday, 9A's, could almost strike all A's if I didn't did my careless mistake during one subject. But i'm still thankful for my results, was quite shocked quite alot of my subject was awarded A+! The Lord has been so faithful to me all these years, answering my prayers and being there for me. I love my heavenly father. He never fails to lead me.

Will be sending that paper for remark and hopefully I'll be awarded an A- then I can proudly say I'm a straight A student (!) Had my driving test today, was sooooooo nervous man, almost cried in the car, and I kept praying as I was sitting the test. AND I PASSED, THANK YOU GOD! Stephanie can officially drive, wooohoooooo!


I'm shoooooo harrppeeyyyy! but i'm down with flu and sore throat now. Will be leaving for kl tmr morning, a new chapter of life. Stay tuned to my blog to keep you guys updated bout my life in kl aites, byeeeee.
7:08 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog