H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

All iz well. Sunday, March 20, 2011


Last picture after kids ministry.


FGC, FTW! :)

You would get this picture if you watched three idiots.



Had a busy weekend and time flies, its monday today. Last week in Jaybeeee :X


CLCN was held last saturday and hooraysss for FGC, we emerged 4th, 3rd, 2nd and 1st for badminton! Its was really a good and exciting match, enjoyed cheering and screaming with fellow FGC members for our team! Many of them came over my house in the evening, for a mini gathering/farewell for me. Thanks guys! And they did a very awesome video for me, catch it on facebook :D they are just one bunch of awesome friends of mine.


Sunday, as usual, busy ttm! Friends came over my house again, sleep, play till time for kids ministry. Started snapping so many crazy photos in front of eve's webcam and we had MCD for lunch, thanks to my mommy <3


Yeapss, i'm leaving for KL this week, probably fri or sat. Hope I can pass my JPJ test again this week, fingers crossed! And frankly, I am still so not ready to leave JB, but well, its time to leave my comfort zone.
11:06 PM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog