H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Monday, April 25, 2011

It's easter (!) Life in KL is still pretty gooooooood and fun!

Michelle invited me to City Harvest Church for Easter. Couldn't go at first cos have no transport, but well Mich offered to fetch me, yay. I felt as thou i'm back to jb going to chc, as the worship and everything there makes me comfortable and as thou i'm back to fgc D: Thumbs up for the praise and worship, its awesome. Mich and Adrian brought us to have lunch with the rest of her church member, overall it was a nice and fun day, at least i'm not spending Easter all alone :) 

Thanks Mich for your hospitality <3 





Went for Captain ball training last Saturday morning with new life church member, it was so tiring :X but fun thou, good opportunity to sweat, and burn off some fats.







Starting to get real busy with homeworks and studies, start to cant cope :( sigh, but just have to rely on God and moveeee on babeh! With God all things are possible, so I'm gonna stay strong and strive hard!

:)
2:31 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog