H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Taylorian Wednesday, April 6, 2011










Hey readers, finally I have the time to blog. A levels schedule is really packed and full of homeworks and revisions. Basically life in kl is pretty good (: Everything is quite well than I expected, and I don't really regret coming A levels after all.


Still, homesick as usual. Mum came up last weekend and I took few days to reset my mood back after she left. Was super homesick the last few days tears kept falling like no one's business, but still I have to be strong and move on! I'm okay now, after doing tawg and talking on the phone with bi :D

Jan intake people having hols tmr and we mrch intake, stuck with malaysian studies. WHY ON EARTH DO WE NEED TO TAKE THIS SUB? ISH (!) well, I'm coming back jb next thurs, so excited man! and friday, sunway pyramid shopping appointment with my fellow college mates, life is pretty good :P

Need to turn in early and get up early for school tmr D: Do remember me in prayers, update you guys soon, xoxo.
6:49 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog