H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Prayer post :) Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hey readers, if you ever come across this post, just shut your eyes and do a quick prayer alright?

I'm gonna take my JPJ driving test this thursday and I still ain't very confident bout it. Perhaps its my bad experience in QTI that make my confidence level drop to the max. So readers, please pray for my test that I am able to pass it as I'm going to KL the following weekend, so I have to/must/whatsoever pass this test if I won'r have the chance to re-sit.

Secondly, let's all pray for the victims in Japan, those that lost their homes, love ones, etc etc. God is coming, so let's not forget to build strong relationship with God and preach the gospel to all your non-believers friends.

Thirdly, SPM result will be released on the 23rd this month, yes very nervous. Please pray that I could score well and able to share my testimony to others as an encouragement.

Till here, Amen <3
6:28 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog