H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Kuala lumpurrrrr, here I come. Saturday, March 26, 2011









My last modelling for Gena's project before I leave for KL. Hopefully there will be more modelling chances for me in future! :) Enjoy the pictures.

Am in KL right now, but thank goodness mummy is with me. I couldn't imagine if she's not here right now, wonder how life goes on once she leaves kl on tuesday. Stephanie, be strong! One year and half goes by in a wink. Everyone tells me life is awesome in kl, well, I hope I have the same perspective soon. I wanna study in singapore larrrrrr. But since is God's plan for me, well, I have to carry on. Everything is fine at the moment, settled my accommodation and everything,  and mummy will be coming up next weekend to pass me my comp, license and some other stuff I left in jb, well i'm just 4 hours away from home, no homesick hopefully (!)

Stay tuned for my life in kl, will be attending aunt's church tmr, I MISS FGC AND PKC MANNN!
7:35 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog