H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

16/365 Wednesday, October 19, 2011



Happy 18th Birthday to Olivia!

Still remember how I met this girl during my first few weeks in NewLife, Joash introduced me to Olivia, cause we might hit off well since we're both 18! And true enough, this girl became my very supportive, caring, always-there-for-me, cheerful friend, my best friend! Shared alot of memories in NewLife, Captain Ball competition, BCM concert, scc overnight camp, Bukit Jalil outing, and many many more outings! She is also one of the first few youths I got to know in NewLife, and I really thank God for such awesome sister, being there for me all the time, never fail to text me for some word of encouragement when I have exams or any events (: She's there, like an angel sent by God, giving me advice & encouragement, painting colors to my life in kl.

Happy birthday olivia! You're legal & you finally got your license, you MUST drive me :P Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone and rest assured, i'll be always here for you too! BEST BUDDIES FOREVER YO! Enjoy your big day.




12:47 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog