H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

7/365 Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Monday



Met up with two of my high school darlings and we went to Loudspeaker to sing K. Lots of catch up after not seeing each other for so long. Thanks Ann for the present from china! Lub you two girls!

Then, I went to plaza pelangi at night to do a pre-make up session before the real day tomorrow.



Tuesday




Went to plaza pelangi at 10 plus in the morning and got my make up done around 12 plus. The waiting was painful, my shoot was at 4 plus! Thank God Gena went and got me MCD if not i'll just faint due to hunger and boredom. Downloaded some iPhone apps to kill time too. And i think i'm the fattest model there, gotta work hard on slimming down :)


Wednesday

Went to singapore today, ignore my swollen eyes yo!

Went to Bugis, gosh so many sales, so tempted to buy all the clothes :( Went to Lasalle College with Kelly and Alvin to check out some course enrollment info for Kelly. Took a peek at the dance studio and saw some dancers dancing, ugh I WANNA BE INSIDE. And just when I'm looking at the dancers, I spotted one of my high school friend, Karishma! Such a coincidence. Took a look at the studio where some people are filming too and suddenly got inspired to be actress pulak, I'm thinking too much, BLAH.


Went to find eve @ her workplace again today and head to chua chu kang to get Kelly's shoe from Ruby!


Lovin' the grass.

I'm probably gonna record a cover today and bake tmr. That's all for the week :)




9:46 PM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog