H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

8/365 Monday, September 12, 2011

A short update regarding my weekend back in kl!

Scc on Saturday afternoon and this time alot of kids turned up! Great to see so many kids in the house of the Lord (: and thumbs up to the drama team!

Went over to grace's house after scc to prepare food for Sunday's New Song Project presentation, our group is gonna present a clip and refreshment for everyone! Had fun fooling around in the kitchen, laughing alot (:

Helped in Sunday school awhile on Sunday morning :D and youth was pretty awesome too this week, with lots of new and old faces. I think this time was the biggest youth crowd ever since I came KL. Great time of performance & presentation & fellowship before everyone head back home to start their week again.

Went to cheras at night for family dinner, and reached pretty late because of some massive jam at cheras :( but had a fun time giggling in the car with cousins and mummy! I miss my mum (:

Cards for my friends :)
New song project.

5:53 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog