H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

6/365 Monday, September 5, 2011


A big shoutout to KELLY TAN JYE YU.

Happy Birthday Kelly! Hope you like everything we planned and most importantly hope you like my small little last minute present! I did until 2am okay, muahahahah! Thanks for being an awesome friend, hope that you will continue to grow in God and walk with Him, live happily and i'm always here for you girl. Love you lots buddy!



Me and skippy (:


Got to know this two great friends from Tertiary Fellowship and just went our friendship gets closer, you two are leaving, sob!

Joanna, take care yourself in China, I'll definitely miss you and all the fun we had in TF camp! All the best in your studies and do come back and visit tf! :D

Christine, finally found my tadika buddy and we've got so much to catch up yet time has its limit since u're leaving for London! Take care girl and keep in contact, I'll miss you too and don't forget your promise to come back msia each year :P jiayou!
8:42 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog