H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

13/365 Friday, October 7, 2011

This week is the last week of college before we leave for study week and come back for finals, ahhh need to work my butt off during the study week :( stress ttm la. AS already driving me crazy, A2 confirm GG la :(

Gah, but college is still as fun as ever with all my happy pills. Really thank God for sending all these true friends to me that accompanied me throughout my college journey. Steph, Huiling, Celeste, Karyn, Sooksian, Huixim, Kaqin and Sharon!

Stuck at home everyday after college with all my past year papers :( God, please gimme strength to move on.

It's Friday today, time for some relaxation? LOL. Had a great chat at cafeteria today with the bunch, awesome buddies to chat with! Went for lunch at face to face today after class and then went over to snowflakes with munhong, steph, huiling, samuel, Sharon and shi hao (: En lai and some of the usj 13 people dropped by too, it's like a mini usj-13-taylorians gathering(!) had a lot of fun and laughter there, what to do, de-stress-ing.

You guys made my day.
5:50 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog