H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

12/365 Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hey readers, sorry for not updating for quite some time. AS finals is in few more weeks time, will update alot after my exam.

Watched SMURF on the Monday after my birthday @ pyramid. It was a really nice outing & with little surprises. Oh and I took 45 mins finding my car due to some misconception of the parking entrance. UGH NEVER FORGET WHERE U PARKED YR CAR. Thank goodness I wasn't alone at the car park if not I might freak out & cry, was a  memorable outing.

 Went over to Joshua's crib to prepare for Joel's surprise farewell party on Saturday. Joel is leaving for UK :'( In fact he's already in UK now. Sunday's youth was good, wanna know what we did for youth, check out the video below done by munhong :D

Youth service recap :)

 I always love weekends, where I can spent time with family & friends. Yesterday was pretty awesome, woke up & head out for worship practice then SCC time! Nothing beats giving my afternoon to these adorable kids in church. Waited for the Sunday worship team to end their practice & we went to Mr Kaya for our dinner, had a great laugh over there. Head home, study & hit the sack. Today, hmm jogging in the morning with youths & church service after that. Had CMM meeting today too (: That's all folks. Stay tuned alright.



back from scc and dinner with youths!

Abit blur but oh well, all the best in UK Joel! We'll miss you :)


Family in Christ <3 
7:54 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog