H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

9/365 Thursday, September 15, 2011

My weekdays practically is college, classes & lessons. Finals in four weeks time, gotta work hard thou I'm struggling now. God, please bring me through like how you led me in the past :'(

But, TGIF, a public holiday! Went to pyramid on tuesday after college to meet my youth pastor and youths from jb! And they had a mini birthday celebration for me, so sweet :') followed by heading to mcd for scc meeting for the coming Jungle Day!

Went to tracy's shop yesterday night to have a tea with her & chat. Nice time.

Another sad thing, newlife 30th anniversary is during my finals. Declined the choreo job this time, no choice. I miss staying back on Sundays for dance practice. Ah well all the best to those that are taking part, I'll cheer for you guys! But the happy thing is I cam attend 30th Ann dinner because I don't have papers that week, hallelujah!

Studied today and gonna be buried by books for the whole afternoon till I leave home later for movie with munhong and samuel! Update soon (:

Ice cream served by Tracy!

KL fgc-ians with fgc workers :)
10:35 PM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog