H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

11/365 Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's gonna be a long update regarding my birthday :) Celebrated my first year's birthday in kl with my most awesome church buddies :B

Went to church in the morning as usual and was so surprised to see Olivia there because she bluffed me that she's not coming church this week, sweet girl! Olivia &; Tracy & May gave me presents after service too & One florist came up to me after service and gave me a bouquet of flowers and RT cake, its from mommy! :) first year celebrating my bday without mum but she never fails to rmb my bday :D

Youth was pretty cool but tiring as we did some spiritual gifts analysis (: mine is children, creative and giving, so true :D Joash prayed for me after youth a prayer of blessing and grace & munhong came out with a cake and huge birthday card, awwww! Surprise plan for me, :) shoooo harppyyyy. Thank you grace for making the card too! Thank you NLRC youths, love u guys ttm!

Started our Noah's Ark project after youth and Olivia helped us out. Did the ark and mask from 2pm till 9pm, faints. Munhong & grace came and helped us after returning from joshua's concert (: wrapped up at 9 plus and went for dinner.



A productive and meaningful birthday :D


Card from tracy!





Olivia, my awesome girl!

Cake by the youth & thanks grace!


my awesome girlfriends!

Credits to Munhong! :)
thanks mum!


Birthday card from youth made by my rhino, grace fung <3



12am celebration with cousins!

Card by my youth leader and his wife!





Thanks guys, love you people to the max!
9:59 PM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog