H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

19/365 Thursday, October 27, 2011

Went for Jayeslee at city harvest last Sunday with Aaron, Olivia and Brian. It was so awesome to able to witness the twins singing, touched by their beautiful voice, gonna be their faithful fan! Enjoyed the morning service and went back for youth. Celebrated Olivia & Joash's birthday, surprise plan worked!


Aaron, Brian, Olivia and me.

Olivia and I.
Olivia and my present for her!


Our youth leader, Joash chan and Olivia!


Had breakfast with Munhong in the morning and then went to church to have drama practice. Thank you Munhong for fetching me! Had alot of fun there with all the scc workers. Helped abit in the deco and then went home to prepare myself for 30th anniversary dinner. Went over to Sime Darby for NewLife anniversary dinner & musical, happy 30th birthday to NewLife! It was a simple, busy, wonderful deepavali, day well spent!

Saw one group pictre of LifeXtreme with me inside in the 30th anniversary album, so happy to be inside though I'm only with NewLife for like 7months? NewLife has really allow me to feel the warmth of being with my family in Christ, and knowing the LifeXtremers was one of the best thing in life too! Oh and thumbs up for the chinese service youth for their japanese dance performance, screamed and shouted damn loud for them! Good job, you guys made NLRC Shah Alam proud!



And last but not least, Happy birthday to Brian Low aka my daddy! He is also one of the few youths I first get to know when I came NewLife (: Happy birthday and hope you enjoyed your day, continue to love God and love people!




Grace, Olivia and me!



Tracy, Joash, May, and me.


Grand Finale <3


Whoots, nlrc shah alam collage board (Y)


See munhong, I'm still shorter than you on heels, oh yeah! :D 

Munhong and I :)


Youths present on that night from english church!

Me, Tracy and Pastor David! Congratulation Tracy on her first prize for the photography contest *clap clap*


Sneak peak of our coming Jungle Day!




Wanna know more about what is going to happen on that day? Join us at SCC this Saturday for our Jungle Day Party at Newlife Shah Alam @ fifth floor Atmosphere, all are welcome! Drama, games, and prizes lining up for you all! Chck out the promo video featuring me, grace and munhong too! See you this sat!

8:50 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog