H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

The Rhythm Of Love Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's Christmas, and this christmas I'm glad to be back in JB and Full Gospel Church to perform again! I've grew up in this church and standing on that familiar stage just make me reminisces the good old days dancing on stage under dance ministry.

This christmas, I also get to celebrate with all my childhood buddies because everyone is back to jb during this festive season, KL, Singapore, New Zealand & Nilai, and I'm thankful for that. I can say, this year, is one of the best christmas I've ever had, really.

Us in our respective performance costume.


Cam-whore with the front camera before the rally begins. We have three shows this christmas and it was a blast! All shows were packed with audience and during our last countdown show, the hall was overflowing with people, praise the Lord!



The kids did a great job, *applause*




And here's some shots from the production, the drama team did a good job!

The 7 dwarfs 

The opening dance for drama







Dum Dum & Bum Bum, everyone's all time favorite cast from the drama.

The crowd during caroling :) The hall was filled with joy & singing, such a lovely way to embrace christmas! A smile just appear on my face as we were counting down to the arrival of christmas :)

All of us just loved this part, throwing beach balls all around the hall as we carol.

All casts & crews involved in this year's christmas rally, The Rhythm of Love.





Charina as Melaine in the drama



Xin Mei as Ashley.

Jasmine as Chloe.


The awesome balloon christmas tree! So pretty.



Chelle doing my make up before the show :p


The opening act for the rally!



Many souls were saved in all three rally, what a joy! We headed to mamak after counting down in church.


It's kinda late to say Merry Christmas now so uhm,
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!

Goodbye 2012.



4:12 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog