H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

MINT POS reunion Saturday, September 22, 2012

If you've been following my blog, facebook or twitter, you would know that MINT has won the POS Champion title once again! So, the captain Michelle Soh has chosen to meet up on wednesday for dinner to spend the TGIF Voucher and money we won :)



Waiting outside TGIF.

YAY WE ARE THE EARLY BIRDS.

My cute cluster leader Careen Tan :)

W/ Christina!


Order order order! Then makan makan makan! Laughed so much while eating until I couldn't finish my steak. Is either I laughed too much or I drank too much coke :p

Started taking so many pictures after finish eating.

And they secretly plan a belated birthday celebration for me :') so touched can krai, how can I not love them. So they made me dance, sing and blow the cake from like 1meter away from the cake.

Lastly, they fed me durian -.- YUCKS X100000000000000000000000000

THE CHAMPZZZZ.

Im gonna miss each and everyone of them.

My stunt group, two months of working together as a team, there are times we fought, argued but we put up a good show right? love em!

So every dinner or event has a group picture right? DENG DENG THIS IS IT! Pink and Nerdy was the theme of the day!

It was really a great time together, reminiscing all the good old memories we had. Time with them always passes so quickly, and I'm sure we will have more reunions ahead!

4:23 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog