H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

October Rush Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's October! Gosh, really a month that I can go broke, simply because too many people birthdays fall in this month!

Cut the long story short, went back jb during oct and I decided to bake some chocolate cupcakes, honestly I feel it turned out pretty dry :( But people kept telling me, not bad not bad, maybe just to not let me feel bad? :(

OH if u're interested in baking or cooking, drop by Sherlyn's baking blog, I promise you there are tons of food to let you work on. This is the blog www.letsbake365.blogspot.com !

So I brought some of the cupcakes back to KL, and I randomly called Hui En to come do the deco with me one saturday evening after children church.


JENG JENG JENG, the product of the night!


But look how messy is th table while we were doing :p

My products!

Hui En's product!




And as I said, its the month with tons of birthday in our youth group, so the october babies organized a 'Octobies birthday celebration'. We went for a steamboat buffet+bbq at Klang. It was really a good night spent with them. We went a little bored just cooking and eating, so guess what? We played Masterchef hahaha! Ran to get our ingredient, cook in the time given and got judges some more! *DON'T PLAY PLAY :P*

It was Vincy's actual's birthday when we went for the steamboat so me & Olivia secretly got her a tiny cake!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINCY!

LIFEXTREMERS CONQUERING THE STEAMBOAT PLACE! I think we are the loudest table :D

And Olivia, the birthday ministry leader, led the group and did some meaningful presents for the October babies! Those colourful T-shirt on some of them in the pictures are the presents from the youth group, with all our wishes written on the back!



And Olivia's birthday also falls on in the month of October, so the youth group also did a present for her, with all our wishes on the tree for our dear bday ministry leader!

The girls with our youth leader, Joash and his wife, May went out on Olivia's birthday to celebrate her big day at TGIF Pyramid! And you know, is TGIF, so we definitely made the waiters to make her do funny things before she blows her cake! 

Joash's birthday, falls on the day right after Olivia's birthday, so again we pakat and ask the waiter to kacau Joash as well before blowing his cake!

Me, Olivia and Hui En also secretly sneaked into Joash's house at 12am and scare him in the kitchen!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST YOUTH LEADER <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

And we also celebrated Brian's birthday that falls on the same day as our No Apologies workshop in church.

Happy birthday Brian! I love this picture.


So, got confused? birthday here birthday there? HAHAHA this is quite a big summary on how I spent my October, celebrating birthdayssssss! Stay tuned for November's update :)
8:31 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog