H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

CAL Prom Tuesday, June 19, 2012

PROM PROM PROM, THE DAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Went to meet Sarah and Yi xian at parade to set our hair and we head to studio for last rehearsal before we leave for KL. Joke & laughed along the way to KL, thank you ming for driving us! Got there, did the final round rehearsal and chilled in the waiting room doing our make up. I love the waiting room provided, so comfy some guys just slept there .____. T'was a great time of fellowship before prom in the small waiting room with the bunch :)

The pariah family, TDC.

One picture right before we start our performance. Some of the other dancers are at the other end.

Contemporary. Spot me! LULZ, THE MIDDLE ONE.


Weng Ming, my contemp partner!

Girlstyle, everyone say we did well for this style, hooorayzz!


Girls Hip Hop.

Daren! So happy to see him when I entered studio last week :)

Weng Ming, our awesome gstyle choreographer & my contemp partner :) Good job ming!

Yi xian, our contemp choreographer! She never fails to make all of us laugh with all her funny moves/speech during practice. I'm gonna miss you & Kai-cong's gstyle version! *Memories*

Yi xian, John and me!

Yi Xian, Weng Ming and me!

Yee Juinn and me! Juinn, thanks for being our all-time photographer during prom!

Fooling around in the waiting room. I love the waiting room, so naiseeeeee & comfy :)

GIRLSTYLE. HAHAHAHA GANAS FACE.
#DOITLIKEADUDE

Our final rehearsal before prom. So many things happened during final rehearsal because of the stage problem, lighting and stuff, but proud to say TDC is so flexible & pulled it off well :D

Sebastian! One of the first few guys I get to know in TDC, looking great Sebas!

Yun Han & me, look so pretty babe <3

John and me, we fake-kan our height :p He's a fun person to be with (:

The babes, love em' :*

Both are my pretty prom dress bought by mummy :') The turquoise one is actually my back-up dress, and I love my champaign dress too much so I didn't wear the turquoise :p

An overall picture of me! I'm all sweaty already :x

Isaac and me! My junior in TDC, lengzai ehy? :B

Since we are the pariah club, DO-THE-PARIAH-FACE!

Rebecca babe <3

Jia Lin and me! Pretty, intelligent & hot girl :*

Nicole, me, Sarah and Reb! I love Sarah's earrings because it matches with her lovely pink dress, yes PINK! 

I'm gonna miss all the hardcore practices we had for the past weeks for prom!

Sook sian, thanks for being an awesome buddy!

Lectures' performance, got the entire crowd cheering for them :)

Me, singing a duet with Nick & his band :)

Alex oh with all the awesome girls of PM15 *clears throat*

Me and Kai-cong! Another funny guy, do-it-like-a-dude LULZ.
*yesh future bf, you better be this height >:) hiak! *

Celeste! My wonderful buddy that walked with me throughout this CAL life :)

Hui xim, smarty pants, nuff said :p

Hui ling, the joker among us :)

Nick & I. Looking good dude :)

MAI TWINNNNNNIE. LUBBBBB YA <3

I love you girls, thanks for being there for me even in my saddest time! And they are always my best supporters, cheering for me for all my stage performance, giving me the fullest support! <3



HAHAHA LONGGGG POST YA? More pictures on facebook. I really thank God for all of my friends, be it classmate, coursemate or tdc-mate, you guys colored my CAL life leaving beautiful memories. Yes, there's ups and downs during this 1.5 years, especially the stress we faced during exams :( But we have all pulled through these one year plus and graduate from A's. TDC has also been a major role in my college life though I only got active this year, thanks to Siau Chian & G that has been giving me encouragement in my dancing pathway. Lastly, thank you CAL Student Council for organizing such a successful prom for the seniors.

GOODBYE TAYLOR'S.

10:08 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog