H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Emerge Neon 2012 Saturday, September 8, 2012

Its the Emerge Season! After two months of competition, we've finally reached the Emerge Conference Day, that also means POS competition is drawing near! I've been saying this on fb, twitter, and even instagram, these two months of hard work training with the team is simply priceless. There are times where our stunts just cannot go up no matter how, times where our flyer fall and get injured, timing goes off, routine not complete, but we walked through all these together as a POS family. We work so hard for the big day, going back at 4am the day before competition and we have to gather at church 12pm the next day for competition! But I would say its all worth it. Lets walk down memory lane again :)


Our last practice before the competition, good morning everyone, its 4am in church yo!


Other than practice, we always go for makan time for ber-bonding moments!

Our recording trailer day.

Memories, really.

On our way to makan again :p

Conquered Lorong in our MINT outfit after 1st preview earlier in August

Chicken rice outing after trailer shooting!

The last practice, all of us just don't feel like going home because its already feeling like a family at practice :p

LORONG AGAIN!

Practice timezzzzzzzz.

We're in it, to WIN it!



Its Emerge Day One!

Busy preparing for the night after our final rehearsal.

Flora, our little bunga doing make up for me!

Nervous max.


Sheryl & I, its really great knowing you!

Me, Kenneth & Charissa.

Our flying fish stunts moment caught in action by the CHC photographer :)

Our boomz opening act.

Credits to Jessica for this nice pic!

Mummy & family came to support me! 

Tracy buddy came to support me too :')




Aaron also came to support me though he's SMU :p hahahahahha thank youuu!

The JB buddies came all the way to support me and chelle, very much appreciated!

TDC unite :p 
MINT vs SMU! Love this girl :)
 
 
Charissa, my awesome flyer! Love her <3 p="p">
 
Sharon and I  :)
 
 
 
Fei Fun, our little strong flyer!
 
Pierre, the guy who practically is like some doctor or sinseh. You'll know why if u're in our POS team & gets injured.

Jessica, the awesome dancer.

Kevin, finally a decent smile from him!

Jenna, she's so funny & cute! & we both love Hello Kitty :D

MINT POWERRRRR. Supper after our competition. So nervous when we were queuing up outside the door that leads to the stage, and we were the FIRST group to perform! *heart can fly out* But, our team pulled it off well, & we were extremely happy!

Its Emerge Day 3, we need to get dress again and go to the conference. Its the day where POS results will be announced! *SCARRRYYYYY*

My make up done by Careen :)

All of us were drained out over Emerge weekend. Everyone was sleeping/ napping/ resting after we've done our make up & hair and wait for conference to start!

So I got a little bored, I started playing with our MINT mascot, isn't it lovely, adorable and cute to the max?

HAHAHAHAHA I'M FAMOUS, EVERYONE WANNA TAKE PICHA WITH ME!


In ze conference, see my bling bling cheek!

So kan -chiong waiting for results, lets camwhore!

The entire team cuddle together when the emcee was going to announce the winner,
Bronze goes toooooooo, SMU
Silver goes tooooooooo *I heard news that we got silver so I was pretty sad & not expecting much already*, LU!
Gold goes to *shucks we are either first or last place now nuuuuuuu :( lagi tension*, MINTTTTTT!

*scream shout jump cry everything lahhhh* OMGOSH THAT MOMENTS WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN MY HEART, WE WON! The entire cluster cheered hard for us, we made MINT proud! MINT has been the defending champion for 3 consecutive competition, and this time the 4th round, we kept the legend going !
MINT has never lost in POS before, will we win next year again? Join emerge 2013 & u'll know :p

I grew up together with this beautiful girl, she's my sister, my role model, my best friend, and today she's my cheer captain. Thank you Michelle for this opportunity to join the CHCKL family :)

Flora! Love her :)

Shirley! Thanks for teaching me how to be a spotter :)

Terry the joker in the team, he is always making us laugh, all the time! our POKOK :')

MINT POS team is my pride!

Justin!

Abel, my base! It's great being in the same stunt group with ya!

Christina, taught me how to be a spotter from Day 1.

Pearl, our emerge beauty pageant 2nd runner up, so proud of you! It was great filming with you too together with bryan and miah :)

JENG JENG JENG, my awesome cluster leader Careen Tan. She's one girl that is always so optimistic to me, never fail to encourage people & giving wonderful advice, what a blessing to have her as our cluster leader.

Yong Loon, another joker! There's always laughter having them around.

Went a little crazy after conference *too happy*


Gordon, our make-up artiste, strong man and tumbling guy! Good in everything.

Hwee! the bboy in the house, cute couple with Jenna!

Jeremiah, my another wonderful cluster leader! Thanks for all the opportunities. :)

The team with Careen on Day 1 after performance.


Our ending pose, booomz? no?

Day 3, with our gold medal!

& Happy birthday Hwee! Hope you enjoyed the surprise!



Day 3 before conference :P



Blur picture, LU & MINT! I admire the sportsmanship they have, although they got 2nd, but they were so helpful on helping us to take our group picture and congratulating us! :') Most importantly our ultimate goal for cheering is to glorify God's name, together we are ONE BIG FAMILY!

It's truly an amazing & memorable journey.


MINT CLUSTER!


You can click the link below to watch our journey,

The end, see you next year!




9:05 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog