H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

38/365 Friday, February 17, 2012

Last Sunday, turned out to be a super busy day (Y) We had church service as usual in the morning and then Youth Service at the condo! New series releasing for youth : Treasure.

After youth, few of us head to chatime KK to chill a bit before we go home and prepare for the night. Olivia and Jia Nin accompanied me home and waited for me to shower and we went over to Grace's place. Chilled there and I practiced my duet with Mun Hong, sorta last minute :( *regrets*

Drove back to condo and put on my dress and slight make up and prepare myself for the night! What night if you're thinking, Valentine Night running by the youths!



Vincy & me

Olivia and me!

Our performance! We got a lil too nervous and did not as good as how we covered it. Oh well our cover hit 800 views, HOORAYYYY!



Me and Grace <3

Me and sherlyn camwhoring after the event :p

HAHAHAHAHA XD


This is me, obviously.

Me and Mun Hong, after our performance (:


Overall, the event was good!
7:13 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog