H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

33/365 Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A tour back 2011, all the memories.
Captain ball tournament, we obtained silver!





Our first practice.


Shah Alam Team!


BCM concert.


Youth bowling outing. The 18's unite!



KK Funfair outing



SCC VBS Camp


Sunshine Children Church


Youth worship party


Church retreat @  MBS


Unity service 2011, leading 26 dancers.


Tracy's 21st birthday bash!



Youth bukit jalil picnic


NewLife 30th anniversary


Thanksgiving 2011 @ LifeXtreme



Christmas 2011



And yes, all the memories in 2011 I've experience in Newlife, SCC and LifeXtreme. I really thank God for this church, couldn't imagine life without church. All the fun you guys brought, had really colored my life in KL. So stepping out of comfort zone isn't that tough I guess? All you need to do is put your trust in the Lord. I believe I'm placed in Newlife not by chance, but for a reason. And I thank God for the ministries Im in now, Children ministry and Youth ministry, lots to learn and wiling to learn! Thank God for sending me awesome friends, and awesome leaders to guide me in my spiritual life as well. I believe everything happened for a reason and my bonding with lifextreme started from captain ball! 

2012, a new year, learning to love everyone around me. Hope you guys will constantly read my blog, to keep you guys updated with more exciting happenings in my life in 2012! 
5:50 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog