H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

32/365 Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Super delayed post. Oh well its coming to the end of 2011, in fact it ended already, we had a youth year-end party over at Pastor's house @ kk hills. It's a time of reunion of the year, potbless session and fellowship moments. We were told to share 5 things we want to thank God for in 2011, and Im gonna say mine here.

1) Thank God for my spm results! Couldn't have done it without God's grace
2) Thank God for my MOMMY,  family & friends.
3) Thank God for my P license, and a car to drive around!
4) Thank God for taylors because i've met awesome people there.
5) Thank God for NewLife and LifeXtreme because it had colors my life in KL, no doubt!
6) Thank God for providing and bringing me through 2011, good times and bad times.


Nerd-up!



Olivia's version :)



Tracy's version (:



BFF FOREVER YO!



Eve lynn, games times!






Testimony time.








Fellowship time (Y)



Happy family!


2011 ended well and hoping 2012 will b a splendid year. I thank God for everything in kl especially the church, will do a post on that later, ciao!
5:38 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog