H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Updated. Monday, August 22, 2011

Tracy's 21st bday bash.
BLACK AND WHITE

I LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! BEST BUDS.

One of the unity service pictures that I forgotten to upload!




I think i'm gonna start a 365 soon, inspired by Munhong and Sherlyn and Joel and Joash, but i'll 365 with blogger instead of tumblr I guess :D 

Basically life after Unity Service is still as busy as ever, with my trials coming up, or I should say its ending in two days time! Okay, here comes a short update yaw peeps! Basically, most of us went to Tracy's 21 birthday party two weeks ago I think, and i know tracy u'll never read this post i guess but your present is still in process, so sorry cos erm its like custom-made so yeah need to tunggu abit :) Had a lot of cam whoring session in Tracy's house and one of the picture I love the most is the picture of all the girls! I love the girls too , wonderful girlfriends.

And captain ball last saturday morning! I OVERSLEPT. Sorry to keep you guys waiting, I wouldn;t have wake up if sherlyn didnt called me, whoops! Captain ball was good, reminds me of our training/short practices we used to have before competition. We are having such sports/games/activity about every alternate saturdays as some of us has scc on the other saturdays! Thank you Aaron and Munhong for organizing this activity for all the youths, at least chinese service youths and english service youths can gather together and play and fellowship instead of always being in our own cliques. Anticipating this sat's activity, because its holidays so all the private schools youth can join us this round man! HOORAY, MORE YOUTHS!

Not much update on the days after captain ball as its my trials period, and wednesday was a public holiday! Joash suggested us to go Klang in the morning for Bak Kut Teh breakfast. We departed from church around 8, delayed 1 hour can you believe that. We had our delicious breakfast and we head over to Sherlyn's house to chill. And of course, werewolfs again! We sat in a circle near the dining area playing games, and the scene actually gave me a feeling as though we are at some resort for holiday, chilling around the chalet or what. It was really a nice atmosphere over there at the fung's house. WE LAUGHED AND SCREAM ALOT, ESPECIALLY SOLVING SOME TRICKS BY MAY AND JOASH. Thank you sherlyn and grace for your hospitality!

My week continues with exams exams and more exams! And its the weekend, finally. Scc last satrday, HAHH LET ME ASSURE YOU, NOTHING BEATS SPENDING YOUR SATURDAY WITH YOUR MINISTRY TEAM MEMBERS AT KIDS MINISTRY! Scc kids are so cute even though some of them are pretty naughty. After all, kids what. My saturdays are awesome, as usual. and yesterday, a great sermon by Pastor Lucas from Tasmania, was really encouraged. Joel's brother is back, Jason, and guess what, Jason knows Caleb (my jb church member), the world is so small. Ulang suara, the world is so small! Oh oh and I saw Darren at tutti frutti too! another jb church member , whoots. Youth yesterday was abit different, we had group discussion and we going to do presentation next month. HAH I BET MY GROUP ONE IS GONNA BE VERY HILARIOUS AND FUN WITH GRACE FUNG, THE RHINO IN MY GROUP! And I shared   my story to my group members of how blessed I am to be in NewLife church, with awesome church mates. Seriously, church plays a big role in my life and I really thank God for sending all these angel-like friends to me, love you guys to the max! I wouldn't dare to imagine life in KL without church, without youth, without church friends, without scc!

And we went over to Rachael and Raeann dad's shop, tutti frutti in kk! 50% off, went over after youth and at night too with my rhino, grace fung! And thank you sherlyn for teaching me physics and chemistry ( in tutti frutti ) with great patience, much appreciated!

Okay I think its getting too wordy. 365 will probably start from next post onwards, so stay tuned! ciao.


5:22 AM

Stephanie

Hi, I'm Stephanie & welcome to my blog, where I story my life with words and pictures. Do click on archives to view the older post. Thanks for reading & God bless you!

Archives

By Recent Posts:
  1. July 2008
  2. August 2008
  3. September 2008
  4. October 2008
  5. November 2008
  6. December 2008
  7. January 2009
  8. February 2009
  9. March 2009
  10. April 2009
  11. May 2009
  12. June 2009
  13. July 2009
  14. August 2009
  15. September 2009
  16. October 2009
  17. November 2009
  18. December 2009
  19. January 2010
  20. February 2010
  21. March 2010
  22. April 2010
  23. May 2010
  24. June 2010
  25. July 2010
  26. August 2010
  27. September 2010
  28. October 2010
  29. November 2010
  30. December 2010
  31. January 2011
  32. February 2011
  33. March 2011
  34. April 2011
  35. May 2011
  36. June 2011
  37. July 2011
  38. August 2011
  39. September 2011
  40. October 2011
  41. November 2011
  42. December 2011
  43. January 2012
  44. February 2012
  45. March 2012
  46. April 2012
  47. June 2012
  48. September 2012
  49. October 2012
  50. November 2012
  51. December 2012
  52. January 2013

By Monthly Archive: • Hey readers, sorry for not updating my blog from t...
I know I know I haven't been updating my blog fo...
I miss jaybee! Back to KL on friday and get to sp...
We went bugis for lunch then we head off straight ...
Daily.
:)
Appreciation.
Good old days.
Sunshine Children Church Camp 2011
Rachel and Reanne, two lovely twins in camp! I'm b...

Affiliates

Angeline Des Eleen Grace Fung Grace Koh Hui Yin Jan and Eve Jasmine Jieyang Joanne Chian Jolynn ong <3 my twin Jun Bing Kai li May Leng Michelle Mun Hong Nicole Pui ling Sara wong See Chee Sherlyn Shirleen Sunshine Children Church Victoria Xuan Nii Yun xuan favorites(I) favorites(II) favorites(III)

All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog