H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Monday, May 30, 2011


buddies for life!

Snap snap!

love you olivia!

Random snap.

I love this pictureeeeee. All the 18's united, we're legal hellooooooo.






Went over to Joash house at night to play pictionary with awesome people, Tracy, Brian, Mayleng, Eve lynn, May, James, Timothy and Joash! We sure had lots of fun cracking out brain thinking what our member is drawing, and than you Mayleng for the jelly, nom nom nom!

Youth outing on Saturday. All of us went over to Summit to play bowling, a chance of bonding and building relationships (: We went screaming yelling and cheering for one another, hahh many of my balls went into the drain thou :/ OOPS. But after all is all about having fun and spending time together.

Sunday was great & busy. Youth pastor from PJ came over to speak yesterday and did encouraged me, end times are really drawing near :/

I just cut bangs, will upload it real soon! I cant wait for scc camp, and worrying for sem exam. I scored A for bio class test, but B for physics. Sucks. Okay gotta run to study! xoxo.
4:40 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog