H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

ppl in my class called classmates Monday, August 4, 2008

my class is goin on a trip after pmr.
yeah hoo!is time to spend time tgt with my classmates.
hope it turn out fun.
there's so many activities goin to happen after pmr.
jus cudn wait till the day i jump n release from the bondage of pmr!
I'M THINKING TOO FAR.
ITS ONI 4TH OF AUGUST.
i enjoy playing volleyball with my classmate.
apolo n nana[to ppl hu get wad i'm talking]
but i've seem to be the one dat have fate with balls.
especially VOLLEYBALL.
it always cum to me with a great force.
the last time i was hit by it,
its was kinda pain n...
i think it sound loud.on my head.
with dat 'pong' n bounce off my head.
my frens thought i lost my memory.
but didn thou.we continued the game.
n my group won!
i enjoyed the time playing with u guys.
12:36 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog