H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

help me Lord Wednesday, July 9, 2008


my church dancing teacher text me n ask me am i keen to join a praise n worship conference in singapore during the hols in august.(with another fren,amy)
i will be send to the dance session.
they have drama,worship leader.dance,flags n loadss more.
the first thing strike me was my pmr!
trial is before the conference.
but the conference last 5 days.
will i have enuf time to study if i attend the conference?
i started talking to myself inside my heart plus holding my handphone.



:if i agree to go,my hols were be occupied with this conference.

:but u just finish yr trial, pmr is like another month.u still have time.so, go for the conference.

:i am worried about my studies.but tis is a rare opportunity as it is a praise n worship conference n i am send to join the dance session.

:rare opportunity but wad about yr pmr?hols are the best time given to study.

:gosh.i'm really in a dilemma.i dunno which to decide.


i prayed.


i felt dat i shud go.since God gave me this opportunity to join the dance session and church is goin to fully subsidy the 170buck fee, i'll go.i shall bring some books along:D


Dear Lord Jesus.


i hand my studies into Yr hands.i'll follow Yr plan.guide me Lord.grant me wisdom and strength.let me use my time wisely n glorify Yr name thru dance n studies.i noe i cant do it by my own strength.i need you Lord.help me Lord.i hand all my burden to You.You noe wad i am goin thru.i shall use the talent you have given to me wisely.but at the same time,let me not neglect my studies n excel in my studies.thank you Lord.


In Jesus name i pray.Amen.



i called my mum to ask for her permission.
she said okay.
i'll have to stay in sg.
but my mum works in sg so no worries.
i'm still worried,but i have faith in my God.
i will dance for God.
i will excel for God.

there is nothing to hard for him

4:49 PM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog