H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

happiness Saturday, July 5, 2008


if oni life is predictable.
sighed.
sometimes lifes is so unpredictable.
things happen in a slight.
ups and downs.
happiness and unhappiness.
i wanna live in happiness n sweetness.
but it seems so hard to achieve.
life is hard.
for ppl who seek happiness.
its harder.
i am grateful to those close frens dat slaved by my side.
i appreciate u guys.
even him.
i agree to tis saying.
love is beautiful, devine, delightful and even heartbroking.
no matter wad i still love.
sometimes i see things dat is sweet on others.
envy.
izit bad?
maybe i shud learn to appreciate wad i have.
even u.
but all i ask is oni to be happy.
maybe is not yr fault.
is my perspect of thinking.
i shud learn to grow up.
i muz give thanks rather than envy others.
but i cant help it sometimes.
forgive me.
i wanna be loved be doted.
be appreciated.
i noe u have done it all.
thankyou.
after listening to dat song u dedicate to me,
heart,it melt.
sorry-for my foolishness.
thanks for giving me happiness n suprises.
thanks for being devoted.
even promised to be devoted for life.
thanks for touching acts n moments.
most importantly.
thanks for yr heart.
i trust u.
shall we be happy?
i gurantee.
with my heart.

7:49 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog