H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

i'm posting for the sake of posting Saturday, August 16, 2008

i finished my trials!
whoots!
everyone is like "eh,how's yr trials?"
i am blank.hehe
well God helped me a lot in the exam.
hope my result will be great.HOPE.
i just cudn figure out how my frens score so mamy ace in exam.sigh.
i'll be in sg for my hols.
i cant go out with my friends.
but i have lotss hols after pmr waiting for u buddies!
hope i'll have a wonderful dance seminar in sg.
i'm dead beat tired.
dancing dancing n more dancing.
i got dance duty n dance prac tmr.
oh gosh.i'm tearing apart.
hahahahahaha.
i think i'll hafta go to bed in order to charge my body battery.
long day tmr in church.
totally miss everyone.

*thanks for yr mee darl.
9:09 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog