H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

i'm waiting for miracle.pls pray. Saturday, July 12, 2008

i'm currently posting tis blog from kl.
i'm suppose to be happy.
but okay la.so-so.
cos i miss my frens.
i cant join them for steamboat.so sad.
i'm gonna miss church service tmr.sigh.
i came up kl to celebrate my grandma's birthday.
the food is delicious.
i was having war with my cousin
on prawns n steam fish's cheeck.
hahahaha.its a win-win situation.

i went and visit my grandpa too.
he's currently coma but he cud open his eyes.
he dun seem to response when we talk to him.
tears filled my eyes when i looked at him.
it really breaks my heart.
my aunties tried to talk to him.
but he cud oni blink his eyes.
my little cousin went to the bed side.
n said: grandpa, wake up!
oh gosh.
my heart break into million pieces.
my grandpa used to be a healthy n cheerful old man.
i really miss dat old him.
all tis wudn happen if the robbery case din happen.
my grandpa was outside his hse doin sum stuff at his small garden across the road,
where cum tis 2 idiolt rob him.
if dey were after money,fine!
(cant dey earn money demself?ill-brat!)
but after robbing a poor old man,
they pushed him on the floor.
omg! they r evil!
now.the cheerful grandpa cud oni lie on the bed n hardly response when we communicate with him.
my lovely country.
where the hack is all the police?
catch those stupid fools n put dem in jail!
those useless bum oni noe how to rob.
argh.
but now,all we can do is pray for my grandpa.
my grandpa is not a christian yet.
pls pray for his salvation.
when my 3rd auntie preach to him,
he seems to response.


Lord,
please heal grandpa so he cud be healed by yr healing power.You are Jehovah Rapha,our healer.Please Lord.Heal him Lord.there is nothing we can do but to pray.please let miracle happen.heal him completely so dat he cud be the cheerful grandpa again.i hand my prayer to you, O Father.thank you Lord.

In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.


*please pray for ny grandpa.as the bible says,"when two or three are gathered,God will move among us."i believe God will do miracle in our family.i appreciate yr prayers.thanks.


its midnight.its time for me to go to bed.
i'm heading back to jb tmr.
i miss everybody in jb!
goodnite blog.goodnite grandpa.i love you.
goodnite everybody.
8:32 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog