H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Updated. Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Sorry for not updating as my camera is with my mum, i can only update NEXT weekend :( Life has been rather hectic and busy still, but i'm down with bad flu, sore throat and fever.


Last week.
Went to work on Monday and Tuesday. Kelly and Aaron accompanied me for lunch on tues and stayed on till I knock off. Jeff Salem Charles and Kai came over and we went for dinner and went to visit Joshua campers as well :D Went in singapore on Wednesday with dylan, henry, moo, daisheng, wenxiang, jia hao and Lc to send yunxuan off. We arrived changi first so we went for an early dinner with yunxuan. Met up with the rest and we headed to the departure hall. Big hug yunxuan!

Yunxuan, I don't know whether u'll see this post or not, but I really missed you a lot, take good care of yrself and remember, i'm always here for you. Be sure to hang out when u're back and i hope u love the little handmade gift. <3


After sending her off, some of them headed back to jb whereas few of us stayed in singapore. I went to poly open house on the very next day with my long time no see buddies. Xuannii sara jialin joana and changyih and nevell ! Awesome trip even thou I cant join you guys at night. Got to pay a visit to Temasek poly with dylan and daisheng on the next day before I head back to jb with mum :)


Went for badminton with shee hui, yanlin, catherine, angeline, charles, aaron, jeff, salem, kenneth and lotion on saturday morning :P Great morning and we went for lunch with xin mei! Headed to salon to deal with my hair. Now my hair is officially dyed and don't you say no color :P


Fruitful and awesome week. I'm still busy, hooray.
2:50 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog