H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

photoscape (!) Sunday, December 26, 2010


Yeah i'm currently still in Kuala Lumpur and will be heading back to JB soon, not in time to attend Joshua camp's opening ceremony. I bought a Zara high heels, gembira! I gotta start packing my clothes when i get home later as I'll be out the whole day tomorrow in sg, to send jabez off :)

Even though I only gotta know you like these few years only, but thanks for being a great friend and thanks for all the encouragement during my spm examination. I always remember shopping with you and Victor in sg, walking headless in Orchard road. hmmm, not much photos of us, so I used xmas photo to edit abit HAHAHAHA, BON VOYAGE JABEZ!


I wanna thank Sin Loong for her super duper awesome xmas present, custom made, one and only in the world XD Thanks sin loong for always being there for me and giving me encouragement, you're an awesome cg leader <3 And thank all for your xmas presents! I guess I'm gonna put on a few kg eating and munching all the cookies and chocolates received.


I just realized that through out the whole december, I only get to rest one day which is 21st. Busy month indeed, will be heading to camp on the day after tomorrow, whoots!
11:23 PM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog