H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Tertiary Fellowship at Malacca Sunday, January 2, 2011

Long post about TF camp :) I was abit reluctant to attend this camp when I came to know the number of campers what more its my first time attending TF. But to my surprise, this camp is even awesome than any other camps I had. Despite it was my first time in TF, I was appointed to led group during amazing race. I thank God that my group mates are awesome to the max! They played the race with full enthusiastism and cheered really well. And, out of our expect, we obtain CHAMPION! We screamed like mad when the results was announced.

Really had a lot of fun in these three days playing and cam-whoring, not forgetting to fill ourselves with God's words. Though our speakers were all young, but a lot of their sermons had touched our hearts and taught us more.

My roomies were great too! Had fun talking and playing in our chalet too, and sharing one toilet out of 9 people!

My cell group was awesome too, led by zheng xiong! Everybody was really open to share and bond. and this is where victor came up with a proverb uh. HAHAHA :)

 Last night of camp.


 Journey to Malacca


 Roomies! Dot and lynn wasn't around :(

 Yanlin!

                                                          Shee hui!




                                          We cam-whored the last night after campfire.



                                                                        FGC'S KLCC.




                                                                            Campfire!







                                            I love this picture ttm. So cute!










                                                 Lst group picture in Kaiwen's dorm. loves!






                                               Girl's pillow fight! BEWARE.





                                                 Lunch on a first day at a nyonya restaurant.


                                                   Happy new year in advance from TF.














                               I bang my head against some wood while taking this picture, wonderful.









I was afraid to put my leg out cos our chalet is at the middle at some hutan and its really high up!
FGC 是天堂!

11:40 PM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog