H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

buzzzzz. Monday, January 24, 2011













Hey readers, sorry for not updating for about two weeks. Yes life is still full with activities and hectic to the max but Stephanie is still enjoying whey! Here's my update for my previous week's life.


Headed to work as usual on monday. Tuesday was a public holiday so I took up the time and went for my undang pre test. Kaili came and meet me at jj and we went to desmond's shop. Thanks for the ice cream desmond, went over to victor's house to play and vincent sent us home as Kaili is schooling the next day :) Went to work as usual on Wednesday! :) Took off on thurs to hang out with Swee ann and Xuan nii. Had a pleasant time with them at Da Zhui Ba and had lunch at Wafu kitchen. I am so gonna miss them and I do hope we get to hang out soon again. Ann is leaving for kl, did a simple video for her, i lub you ann! Went for undang test on fri and I passed it! woohoo, 48/50, not perfect but good enough i guess, glory to God. Went to TF at night and went for supper with cg people! AWESOME.


And here comes the weekend! Headed to Teenz as usual and went to help out in foodfair preparation after cell group. About 20 of us went for dinner after that at some hawker, love you guys man! Foodfair was successful on sunday, and of course, drained us to the max :)

Till then.
7:27 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog