H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

gossip girls,i love em' Tuesday, September 9, 2008

its was a wonderful saturday nite after a night stroll back to jan's hse.
we sat down for dinner n had a great time chatting.
maybe becos everybody are tied up with schedule
we hardly had time to sit down n chat like little girls.
we chat we laugh we talk
i enjoy sharing+talking with em'
(me janice n evelyn)

i love my friends
i love ny bestie

i skipped school on monday n head back to skool on tues.
tch,as usual didn turn up for class.
again,i started talking with ann.
zhi ying will be always interrupting our conversation asking us bout maths construction.argh.
(me ann n zhi ying)

i love my friends
i love my bestie

i'm looking forward to sundays.

p/s:thanks for yr choc darl.
12:47 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog