H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

27/365 Saturday, December 17, 2011

Table deco done by Grace and Chyu Ern

Esther & Joash

Grace, Mun Hong & Me

Chris & Tracy

The girls! Love em'
(not to forget Olivia and Sherlyn)

Me and Grace

Me and Nicholas

The group picture without half of the crowd :'(




Thanksgiving dinner went on quite smoothly, praise the Lord! We rushed the deco till afternoon and went home to dress up, but forgotten to snap some pics of the deco, oh well I think you can see the deco from some of the pics above :)

Went to Damansara to fetched huixim and then college to pick the rest, thank you Mun hong for accompanying me with his gps :) Got lost in Damansara and thank God we reached church in time for the dinner.

The food was good, and performance too, though me and grace sounded better during practice :P But we will do better next time, oh yeah! Snap some pictures and Aaron and Nicholas had a great laugh with my college mates, glad to see my friends enjoyed the dinner and got interested in church (Y)

Sent my friends back to college after dinner, thank you Aaron for fetching them! Was rather late when we left church so Aaron fetched them cos I didnt dare to drive to subang that late ;) Everything went on well, and I wanna say a big THANK YOU to the deco team, for being there to help me out with all the deco, couldn't have completed without them!

LIFEXTREME RAWKS! <3
4:50 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog