H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Wednesday, November 24, 2010









Hello there! Yes i'm still kicking alive after first week of exams :D Really lack of sleep.


Well I really want to thank God for being with me when i'm doing my revision, so far what i've study had been appearing in my exams, isn't God faithful? In times of need, just seek the Lord and he'll be there for you. I truly want to thank all that had been supporting me and encouraging me through this period of examination. Yes i am stressful about exams sometimes i'll break down and shed tears, but after hearing encouragements and texts, it really cheer me up and bring me forward to finish this battle.


I'm perfectly alright now, looking forward to end my exams and begin my party :D I promise after spm i'll blog every day of my wonderful exciting fun life! PROMISE :) Currently already have some plans in mind, 15th I'll go Singapore with Yunxuan! and  TF Camp on 28 to 31! whoots.




Get ready to see my new hair colour veh veh veh soon :S Till now, bye readers!
11:39 PM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog