H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

SURPRISE! Wednesday, September 15, 2010

After long discussion, we came out with a plan to have a surprise party kelly the night before we depart to Malacca :) Few of us came out with some WHITE LIE to tell her that we couldnt make it for her party leaving only me nah charles and kai ling to celebrate for her. Kelly was rather sad when i sound her out. Yesh! my heart cheer because she has fallen into our tricks :P Charles and eve secretly collected the cake and fetch the rest to the venue. And out of a sudden, POOM! everybody appeared before kelly with a cake and a birthday song :) I hope u enjoyed everything we planned, i'm glad we have something called a phone, its how we manage to pakat by sms. haha!



Happy birthday buddy! Thanks for being there for me every time :)




Birthday girl <3



Cake baked by Ja Chih, awesome.




Kelly, bu yao beng kui.




Janice came back from sg and joined the party! Double surprise.





I l0ve this bunch of people.









:) girls.







happy 19, kelly.
7:24 PM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog