H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

FOODFAIR ; MAMAK GIRL. Sunday, September 26, 2010



Foodfair yesterday was fun but tiring too :D Helped out a little in the deco job, piercing one fan and another into a string :( But in the midst of busy-ness, get to tease Hannah and also got teased by her :S Headed to carnival after teenz. Carnival was not bad too, sweat profusely :X

Drag myself out of bed early in the morning but i was still 5 mins late :P Had no time to tie my hair so i tied my hair in church, two little ponytail to bring out the theme: KAMPUNG.

Got our stall ready and prepared. As shown in the picture, i'm a mamak girl for a day selling mee mamak. :) All sold out at the end of the day, whoots! All of us were so busy and i just realised we forgot to take some pictures. But anyway our cliques took an instant photo and its in my purse now yay!

Was doing add maths with nicole during break time, almost fell asleep instead of cracking my brain. HAHAHA, can't be blamed, too tired. Alright i'll end it here.

Foodfair will be on next week too! and pkc is going pasir gudang to fly kite. Hope mum allow me to bring my dslr :) Busy sunday, i await.

6:35 PM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog