H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

Friday, November 14, 2008

pictures:
stephaniechoocuifen

playing some lame paper game.laughing like mad girls.


its their turn to open the paper.hahaha.candid shot.i'm too shy to face cameraS.hahahahahaha.


its been years since i checked my facebook profile.
its covered with dust C=
HOLS ARE HERE!
erm.to me hols started long time ago when i go skool n do nothing.hahaha.
so many activities lining up.whoots!
next week i'm goin on a class trip.
n i'i'll be goin desaru with my cousins.
den the children ministry of my church having camp(tis year not stay-in camp.sobs)
n i'll be rejoicing when spm ends becos......
i can go out for movie n cafe drinks n sleep over n loadsssssss more!
i'm gonna let my hols fill with fun man!
i'm so gonna enjoy my holiday life.
date me out.hehe.
hahahahahaha.wait n see.
funfunfunfunfunfunfun
7:24 PM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog