H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

coincidence or fate? Monday, November 3, 2008

i cant believe my eyes when i read jie's blog.
oh my gosh.there's too many coincidence between us.
coincidence?
when we first became gdsis we realised our bags hung the same soft toy dog.
we even used to have same special meaning on 11nov.(chinwei understands)
we bought the same phone,
n went thru same diaster: dropping our brand new phone into sum puddle of water!
maybe u think its no big deal but oh gosh.everything we do sum how linked!
chinwei sis say its sister telepathy.hahahaha.
well.maybe is fate maybe is coincidence.
but no matter wad,i love her.

*all the best for yr final sis!

we were crapping n yeaking all the way in school.
gossip girls:me ann rebecca.
i wish holidays would neva cum to an end.
i'm gonna enjoy myself b4 form4 cums.

8 more days ling.
12:28 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog