H
E
L
L
O
G
O
O
D
B
Y
E

once in a life time=( Thursday, June 25, 2009

i was pulled to aside when i stepped into the school gate today =(

first,we line up and the teacher took my temperature and yeahhh i'm healthy girl. while i was walking, the prefect came up to me and ask me to stand aside. huh? me? then only i came to know that my classmate's sis is at GH due to H1N1. i'm quarantine. no joke. first time in my life, i'm under quarantin. frankly, i would never imagine someone around me is infected by this type of passing virus. and i'm forbidden to go to choir practice and national is next week. oh gosh what a day. teachers kept ordering us to go here and there. ish, we are like some virus and not allowed to go near other friends. helloooo people, i'm kicking healthy. we were locked in the hall so we decided to head home rather to be bored to death. i'm skipping school tomorrow. i hope i'll be quarantine after competition, not now!! and people out there, don't trust what the newspaper article and press had been wirting. all written in black ink are mostly false facts. convent girls are definetely healthy humans.

i'm gonna draw my mask XD

hey ppl. we are quaratin-ed so don't you dare come near us! haha* evil laugh

me and swee ann

boring boring...



zhiying, don't u freak out again kay.



haha XD


anti-mask


bored and stuck in the hall cos of quarantin. so cam-whoring begins~


me sara and jacelyn


i'm proven that i'm a healthy girl!
12:57 AM
All material © Stephanie 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog